At this moment have one of the way to buy Bitcoins – trough app messenger Telergam. Just click on this BOT. This is decentralized BTC (Bitcoin) exchange service in Telegram messenger. This bot can keep carefully your bitcoins, do instant transactions and secure p2p exchange without any comissions.
The name of BOT is BTC_BANKER . In the internet have many good reviews about this service.
Inside Telegram app you will get wallet for Bitcoins.
After you bought Bitcoins – is the next step need to start trading and exchanging for another cryptocurrencies. I would recommend the platform named BINANCE
Binance is known for its low trading fees (0.1%) as well as its fast transaction processing. The Binance technology is capable of processing 1.4 million orders each second, making it a world leader in potential exchange volume. At the time of writing, Binance was sitting in the #17 spot in terms of 24 hour trading volume.
Like most cryptocurrency exchanges, Binance promises to offer strong security, usability, and performance. Here are some of the exchange’s advertised features:
- Safety and Stability: Binance uses a multi-tier and multi-cluster system architecture.
- Multi-Device Support: Binance supports web browsers, Android, HTML5, WeChat, and other platforms.
- High Performance: Binance can process 1.4 million orders each second.
- Multi-Language Support: Binance supports Chinese, English, Japanese, and Korean.
- High Liquidity: Binance offers strong liquidity in a number of cryptocurrency pairs.
- Multiple Coin Support: Binance accepts trades in a variety of coins, including BTC, ETH, LTC, and BNB.
- Strong Team: Binance is led by Changpeng Zhao. Overall, the company claims its team has deep experience in both Wall Street and crypto finance, along with a track record of successful startups.
- Proven Products: The underlying Binance platform has been deployed on 30+ exchanges already. The platform supports all devices and multiple languages, offering a seamless user experience.
- Superior Technology: Binance uses a certified matching engine capable of processing 1.4 million orders per second, “making Binance one of the fastest exchange in the market today” [sic], explains the official website.